1. You can complete this form yourself or with help from your Will Writing service. If completing the form by hand please use BLOCK CAPITALS throughout. Do NOT use County abbreviations. Identify all people by their FULL names.
2. CLICK/TICK on your choice for YES / NO / NA questions. Leave blank any sections that do not apply to you.
3. Details of additional Executors, guardians, legacies, beneficiaries and other special instructions can be completed on a supplementary sheet of paper. Please indicate clearly which section will include the additional information.
4. DOUBLE CHECK spellings of ALL NAMES.
5. After printing the completed form the DECLARATION must be signed and completed before your application can be processed.
Our online Wills service makes it easier than ever to plan for the future and ensure that your loved ones are provided for when you’re gone. You can draft your Will at a time that suits you, without having to come into our offices. It’s simple, efficient, and stress-free
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.